▪ Define short-term objectives that are imperative to ensure assets achieve maximum liquidity;
▪ Identify and execute value-add opportunities within the portfolio;
▪ Prepare detailed projections of returns of various scenarios to access which strategy optimises returns;
▪ Oversee build out projects from a commercial perspective;
▪ Execute lease up strategies for large commercial real estate asset;
▪ Oversee borrower led and JV development projects to ensure delivery of consensual workout strategies and control of cost;
▪ Maintain close contact and assign work to external consultants in line with the existing plan;
▪ Monitor the progress and performance of external consultants;
▪ Review teasers and action plans prepared by borrowers or the asset management team;
▪ Provide senior management with asset management reports;
▪ Liaise with the Head of Real Estate and prepare action plans for assets.
Skills and Experience
▪ Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in real estate, finance, economics, engineering or in a related field;
▪ At least 3-5 years of professional experience in an asset management or other similar role;
▪ Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties;
▪ Commercially oriented with business acumen;
▪ Impeccable integrity and ethical standards;
▪ Organizational and time-management skills;
▪ Decision-making skills;
▪ Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results;
▪ Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications;
▪ Fluent in the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.