Sales Office Administrator
- Receives direct leads/enquiries (calls, web request, etc.) and provides initial information to potential buyers;
- Determines potential buyers’ needs via telephone communications and allocates sales enquires to the respective sales agent;
- Manages the sources of sales leads received directly or through intermediaries and registers those in the CRM system;
- Implements follow up leads procedure as per Company’s Policy;
- Manages offers in association with the Sales Team, completing the offer approval process including the offer assessment, memo preparation and submission;
- Prepares various weekly reports on Sales, as required by Management;
- Liaise with intermediaries and provides offers for their potential clients and any other information requested;
- Manages the registration of local and international intermediaries in the CRM system.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar customer service role in real estate or another related sector;
- Highly effective communication and customer service skills;
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties;
- Handles multiple requests at the same time, able to navigate between call-centre responsibilities and daily duties;
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-oriented and focused upon delivering results;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and strong reporting skills;
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based to qualifications and experience, plus the benefits of provident fund and medical insurance cover
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.