Sales Consultant - Rural Areas
- Promote real estate assets in rural areas of Nicosia and Larnaca to potential buyers, generated either directly or through the network of agents;
- Ensure effective implementation of the visitation schedule to the areas assigned to him;
- Maintain close working relationships with real estate agents and other associates and ensure continuous expansion of the business network in the rural areas of Nicosia and Larnaca;
- Effective execution of the marketing activities developed by Gordian in the rural areas of Nicosia and Larnaca;
- Determine potential buyers’ needs and propose solutions;
- Coordinate with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure effective organisation of appointments;
- Follow up with potential buyers by implementing the company’s Follow Up Policy;
- Oversee and provide continuous support on the monetisation of real estate assets in rural areas of Nicosia and Larnaca;
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets;
- Prepare detailed analysis and relevant recommendations for offers received;
- Report on the sales progress to the Regional Sales Manager and the Head of Sales.
Skills and Experience
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a network of agents, associates and potential buyers for the rural areas of Nicosia and Larnaca;
- Knowledge of the local property market;
- Commercially oriented and business acumen;
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards;
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work;
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.