- Promote real estate assets in Limassol to potential buyers, generated either directly or through the Company’s network of agents;
- Determine potential buyers’ needs and propose solutions;
- Coordinate with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure effective organisation of appointments with clients;
- Follow up with potential buyers by implementing the company’s Follow Up Policy, ensuring the timely submission of feedback and maintaining updated records on the Company’s CRM system;
- Oversee and drive sales towards the monetisation of real estate assets in Limassol;
- Maintain close relationships with real estate agents and contribute to the overall expansion of the Company’s business network;
- Ensure the achievement of individual sales targets assigned;
- Ensure on-time submission of relevant sales reports;
- Prepare detailed analyses and relevant recommendations for offers received;
- Ensure effective implementation of the visitation schedule to real estate agents and associates;
- Report on the sales progress to the Regional Sales Manager and the Head of Sales.
Skills and Experience
- Professional experience of 2-3 years in a sales role, preferably in the real estate industry;
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties;
- Knowledge of the local property market;
- Commercially oriented and business acumen;
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work;
- Computer literate (MS Office);
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience, plus the benefits of provident fund and medical insurance cover.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.