Sales Consultant - Rural Areas
- Promote real estate assets in rural areas of Limassol and Paphos to potential buyers, generated either directly or through the network of agents;
- Ensure effective implementation of the visitation schedule to the assigned areas;
- Maintain close working relationships with real estate agents and other associates and ensure continuous expansion of the business network in the rural areas of Limassol and Paphos;
- Effective execution of the marketing activities developed by Gordian in the rural areas of Limassol and Paphos;
- Determine potential buyers’ needs and propose solutions;
- Coordinate with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure effective organisation of appointments;
- Follow up with potential buyers by implementing the company’s Follow Up Policy;
- Oversee and provide continuous support on the monetisation of real estate assets in rural areas of Limassol and Paphos;
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets;
- Prepare detailed analysis and relevant recommendations for offers received;
- Report on the sales progress to the Regional Sales Manager and the Head of Sales.
Skills and Experience
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a network of agents, associates, and potential buyers for the rural areas of Limassol and Paphos;
- Knowledge of the local property market;
- Commercially oriented and business acumen;
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards;
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work;
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Additionally, the benefits of provident fund and medical insurance cover are provided, as well as access to a company car (for company business).
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.