Real Estate Sales Administrator
The right candidate will be responsible for the coordination and monitoring of leads and intermediaries and the timely execution of asset disposals complementing the Sales team based in Nicosia.
- Prepares and circulates all weekly, monthly and ad-hoc departmental reports, while reconciling information with other internal departments as required;
- Responsible for the daily update of reports which include information on offers received and the status of assets in closing and onboarding stages;
- Reconciles all internal reporting and enquiries lists with the CRM system;
- Participates in the development and manages the implementation of various departmental projects;
- Manages the registration of local and international intermediaries in the CRM system;
- Liaises with intermediaries and provides offers for their potential clients and any other information as requested;
- Manages offers in association with the Sales Team;
- Accurately assigns internally new REO’s and Foreclosed assets as provided by the Head of Sales.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar role in real estate or another related sector;
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties;
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Highly effective communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-oriented and focused upon delivering results;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and strong reporting skills;
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.