Portfolio Advisory Officer (Real Estate)
Collaborate with the Loan Officers to provide opinion on metrics such as value, liquidity, time to sell;
Provide an asset monetisation plan to support the formulation of an appropriate workout strategy;
Liaise with Loan Officers to provide feedback on workout strategy proposals;
Perform asset inspections (where necessary) and review asset-specific and collateral-related documents;
Identify real estate property risks and liquidity status;
Prepare progress and status reports to be presented to Senior Management.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics or in a related field;
- 3-4 years of professional experience in a Real Estate related organisation;
- RICS and Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber (ETEK) Memberships will be considered an advantage;
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring portfolio performance;
- Ability to work with large datasets;
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- The ability to forge trusted working relationships at all levels;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel;
- Fluent in English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.