- Advise and collaborate closely with the Real Estate Team on all real estate law matters, including drafting and review of sale and purchase agreements, distribution agreements, tenancy agreements, and dealing with all matters relating to the sale and lease of property, including LRO related matters, property management and marketing;
- Assist the teams with the work out and strategy of litigation matters, including reviewing litigation cases relating to the portfolio, liaising with external lawyers and advising on possible resolutions and actions;
- Providing advice and assisting with any other legal matters that may arise.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years qualified professional experience, to include a minimum of 3-4 experience in real estate law and litigation;
- LLB degree as a minimum requirement;
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity;
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information;
- Highly organised with ability to judge multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong writing and communication skills along with attention to detail;
- Excellent command of English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.