Digital Marketing Officer
- Coordinate and oversee digital marketing activities;
- Analyse and report on digital marketing performance;
- Identify ways to optimise digital campaigns;
- Prepare and execute email campaigns;
- Prepare marketing collateral for internal and external meetings and events;
- Update the website and the customer relationship management (CRM) system;
- Keep up to date with digital trends and applications;
- Write and proofread creative copy;
- Undertake market analysis;
- Work closely with the Real Estate Sales team and external suppliers;
- Develop strong agency relationships to ensure timely delivery and best quality of work.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or in a related field;
- 2+ years of experience working in digital marketing;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and digital applications;
- Experience with data analytics i.e. Google analytics and reporting;
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Team player;
- Excellent command of English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.