Regional Sales Manager
The ideal candidate will be an active member of the outward facing Sales Team of the Company. This role will also be responsible for building strong working relationships with agents and manging a team of Sales Consultants.
- Manage, control, coordinate and train the Sales Team to achieve targets and maximise efficiency in the sales process;
- Ensure the team is constantly driving results by the appointment of new local agents, maintains regular contact with active agents and maximises the number of potential buyers referred by agents;
- Manage real estate asset offers and communicate them promptly to the Management;
- Continually monitor the sales strategy and provide relevant reports;
- Oversee and ensure that effective follow up procedures are in place and that the CRM is properly and timely updated;
- Prepare progress and status reports on performance (sales, agents) and present weekly metrices to the Management;
- Contribute to the development of the yearly sales budget and work towards its achievement;
- Facilitate effective co-ordination with the Closing Team for the preparation of necessary sales documentation;
- Report on the sales progress to the Head of Real Estate and Head of Sales.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in a real estate related organisation/similar position;
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams, third party agents and monitoring portfolio performance;
- Commercially orientend and business acumen;
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards;
- Organisational and time-management skills;
- Decision-making skills;
- Ability to build trusted working relationships at all levels and create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, solutions-orientated and focused upon delivering results;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel;
- Fluent in English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.