• Review and assess valuations and their underlying assumptions and flag discrepancies;
• Monitor progress of valuations and ensure prompt delivery in accordance with the prescribed timelines;
• Monitor assigned valuation reports for each valuer;
• Coordinate with the property enforcement, asset management and portfolio advisory teams.
Skills and Experience
• Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Real Estate or in a related field;
• At least 2-3 years of professional experience in a real estate valuation or other similar role;
• Good understanding of real estate terms and concepts;
• Good knowledge of the valuation process;
• Member of RICS;
• Proficient use of Microsoft Excel is desirable;
• Fluent in English and Greek language, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.